About Me

My photo
HK is my current home now so all of my pre-loved are bought here locally ! I will normally fly back to KL monthly. If you fancy anything here, I can bring it along when I go back and you can pay on the spot. Or I can try to make other arrangement whichever convenient for you and me. Malaysian buyers are most welcome ! Prices already discounted and exclude postage fees.Last but not the least, all my branded stuffs are AUTHENTIC. I don't support FAKES.

Christian Louboutin heels














Pre-loved Christian Louboutin, very good condition & size 36...RM450





3 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:30 PM

    .If high heels are not your thing, or if this is the first time you'll be walking a lot in high heels, you may want to consider "working your way up" to the heel height you'd like to be wearing. Start with a lower heel than the Christian Louboutin high heels
    you'll be wearing on the day or evening of the event, and practice walking in them first, using the above steps as you work your way up through to higher heels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For every ladies that is fully conscious of fashion and love exclusive foot wear, then it is advisable
    to make christian louboutin uk your sure bet

    ReplyDelete